Authors have the right to appeal editorial decisions on
1. In case of disagreement with the
Editorial Board decision on acceptance/rejection of the manuscript
the author may appeal to Dispute Resolution Commission in a written
form, indicating the reasons for application.
2. Dispute Resolution
Commission considers the author’s appeal.
3. Editorial Board may change its decision on acceptance/rejection
of the manuscript in the following cases: author provided additional
factual information, which was not taken into account during the
primary review; author provided additional material to the
manuscript, which was not taken into account during the primary
review; author provided information on the conflict of interest,
which was not available during primary review; author expresses
his/her concern about biased reviews.
4. If there are
sufficient grounds Dispute Resolution Commission brings forward a
proposal to amend or uphold the initial decision on submission of
5. The Editorial Board
may call for one more reviewer to make the final decision if
6. The Editorial Board makes a decision on acceptance or rejection
of the manuscript based on the results of revision of the primary
7. The decision of the Editorial Board on the results of revision of
the primary decision is final and not subject to re-appeal.
Retraction of already published article is an extreme measure. It is
used in case when certain facts, which were not known during the
review, are disclosed: breach of legislation and defamation;
fraudulent or inaccurate use of data, especially those that may pose
a health risk, textual borrowing more than 20%.
1. Article retraction may be initiated by author(s), reader(s),
reviewer(s) and member(s) of the Editorial Board by written request
to Dispute Resolution Commission.
2. Dispute Resolution Commission considers all requests received.
3. The decision on article retraction is made by Dispute Resolution
Commission if there is sufficient evidence in favor of retraction.
4. Dispute Resolution Commission should notify the initiator of the
article retraction on his/her results of consideration of the
request in the written form.
the Commission decides to retract the article, the Journal publishes
information on article retraction, indicating article metadata.
6. Information on retraction (including the reasons for retraction)
is sent to the database where the Journal is indexed.